Almost 7!

I can't believe that "bug" will be 7 in a few short hours! My how time has flown!!!

We are celebrating with family (grandma and papa are here) on her birthday, and then will have a party with her friends when school starts. Believe it or not, that is less than two weeks away as well. My do I have a lot to plan, research, and prepare for before then! Our IEP meeting is on the 22nd, and I have *tons* of notes to put together with ideas, thoughts, and suggestions before then. We also have an appointment with the OT who makes her ring splints on the 21st, to get an entire new set. Her hands have grown that much that every finger needs a new one. Wow!

More later, but for now, a weather report as we have hot feet. (treated with children's advil tonight, cold packs would not work)

Wind: From S at 7 mph
Humidity: 84%
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Dew Point: 77°F


Temp: 82 (feels like 91)

0 comments: